Retirement Wealth Account
The Retirement Wealth Account lets your clients:
- Choose how much and how often they contribute to their pension (there is no minimum contribution limit).
- Get tax relief on their contributions up to certain limits.
- Invest in a selection of funds through the AXA Wealth Pension Funds Only option.
- Have greater investment choice through our Self-invested option.
- Choose when to take their benefits.
- Have the chance, both before and after they retire, to provide benefits for their wife, husband, civil partner or other dependants, when they die.
Your clients need to know:
- They must be 18 or over to open a Retirement Wealth Account.
- They cannot access their fund until they take their retirement benefits. They usually have to be age 55 to do this.
- A stakeholder pension may meet their needs just as well as this plan.
- The value of investments can go down as well as up and are not guaranteed. They could get back less than invested.
We’ve made it quick and easy to produce pre-sales illustrations online.